The three primary pillars upon which Digital Transformation is built – Compute, Network and Power, are collectively enabling Digital Transformation and shaping a sustainable world for future generations.
Working with the world’s foremost Thought Leaders, Consultants and Vendors across every aspect of Digital Infrastructure – the Digital Infra Network is designed for the user to understand where they are on their journey towards zero carbon.
Sharing Sustainable Digital Infrastructure Thinking via interviews and presentations from leading operators, consultants and solution providers: We cover multiple topics across the year, providing ongoing access to information, advice and ideas to assist you in fully understanding the Digital Infrastructure Energy Transition and what is required to enable Sustainable Digital Transformation.
Our content focuses on several key areas:
- Smart, Clean Energy : Generation, Transmission, Smart-Grid Distribution, Clean Power Purchasing, Virtual Power Plants, On-Site/Near-Site Clean Power Generation, Micro-grids and Blockchain, Demand Response Management, RECs and Carbon Credit Markets.
- Telecom Networks: High-Speed/Low-Latency for Long-Distance and Short-Haul metro Fiber, 5G Mobile and Wireless, IoT Edge.
- Data Center Facilities Infrastructure: Power and Cooling of Infrastructure from the New IoT Edge to the Multi-tenant Colo to Hyperscale Cloud.
- IT, Network Hardware Infrastructure Performance: Software-defined, AI-enabled real-time analytics, ML-driven autonomous operations management.
- IT and Facilities Infrastructure Life-Cycle: Managing towards the Circular Economy, for the full, holistic infrastructure “chip to chiller”.
- Industry Self-Governance, the UN SDGs 2030: Aligning with, Measuring and Reporting Performance on fulfilment of the Zero Carbon 2030 Mandate
- Design/Construction and Supply Chain: How current methodologies are evolving to meet the sustainability challenge.
- Outsourcing: How clean is your cloud ? Who is leading the charge in designing, building and operating highly efficient, sustainable Digital Infrastructure and do Operators Sustainability goals align with those of the End User?
Typical job titles of those attending the Summits are CEO, CFO, COO, and Heads/Directors of:
- Site selection
- Energy management
- Sustainability/Corporate Social Responsibility
- Engineering/Power & Cooling
- Water use efficiency
- Renewable energy (DERs)
- Microgrids/energy storage
- Operational performance & efficiency
- Edge & data center
- Network & Interconnects
- Digital infrastructure Investment
- Design & Construction
- Artificial intelligence/Blockchain
Does your organisation offer network, energy, renewables, engineering, power/cooling, efficiency/sustainability or other services/solutions to the digital infrastructure industry that can positively impact efficiency and sustainability? If you wish to meet those responsible for operating digital infrastructures the Digital Infra Network is where you need to be and we want to hear from you, so please drop us a line and one of our Team will be delighted to assist.
Transformational change will not happen overnight, together the industry has an opportunity to positively impact how we move forward and build a more sustainable/efficient future for digital infrastructure.
This is our problem to solve, it cannot be left for the next person to fix, the first step is engaging in high-level discussion and begin planning for the challenges that lie ahead.
Digital Infrastructure Partners are committed to connecting high-level influencers and decision makers who design, build, own and operate all forms of digital infrastructure with service and solution providers who have the technology and know how to reduce our industry’s carbon footprint.
Have your say…..
Post your thoughts, vision, ideas and solutions to the Digital Infra Network and share your insight.