Digital Infra Network & Digital Infra Network Summit Series
Towards Carbon Zero
Digital Infrastructure 2030
The Sustainability Journey…
- Carbon Neutral
- Carbon Zero
- Carbon Negative
- CLIMATE POSITIVE
In the era of Global Climate Change and Digital Transformation, the sustainability of the Digital Infrastructure that powers the world’s economy is truly Mission Critical.
Carbon Zero Digital Infrastructure 2030 means comprehensively addressing the need for decarbonisation – right now, in a time when global data is doubling every 18 to 24 months.
Working “Towards Carbon Zero… 2030” addresses not only the demand for carbon-clean energy to power business and industry operations. It also speaks to the Circular Economy as it applies to our industry, calling for a substantial reduction in the carbon embedded in everything from construction materials to both the facilities and IT hardware infrastructure, and its performance from a lifecycle management perspective.
Digital Infra Network and the “Towards Carbon Zero Digital Infrastructure” Summit Series is our response to this now urgent mandate requiring the combined industry sectors that make up modern Digital Infrastructure meet and even exceed the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 2030.
Our mission focuses on several key areas…
- Smart, Clean Energy : Generation, Transmission, Smart-Grid Distribution, Clean Power Purchasing, Virtual Power Plants, On-Site/Near-Site Clean Power Generation, Micro-grids and Blockchain, Demand Response Management, RECs and Carbon Credit Markets. All play their part in “Score-carding” how we get to carbon zero.
- Green Telecom Networks: High-Speed/Low-Latency for Long-Distance and Short-Haul metro Fiber, 5G Mobile and Wireless, IoT Edge.
- Sustainable Data Center Facilities Infrastructure : Power and Cooling of Infrastructure from the New IoT Edge to the Multi-tenant Colo to Hyperscale Cloud.
- Sustainable IT, Network Hardware Infrastructure Performance: Software-defined, AI-enabled real-time analytics, ML-driven autonomous operations management.
- IT and Facilities Infrastructure Life-Cycle: Managing towards the Circular Economy, for the full, holistic infrastructure “chip to chiller”.
- Industry Self-Governance, the UN SDGs 2030: Aligning with, Measuring and Reporting Performance on fulfilment of the Zero Carbon 2030 Mandate (in global affiliation with the SmartNations Foundation)
- Sustainable Design/Construction and Supply Chain: How current methodologies are evolving to meet the sustainability challenge.
- Sustainable Outsourcing: How clean is your cloud? Do Operators Sustainability goals align with those of the End User?
Typical job titles of those attending the Summits are CEO, CFO, COO, and Heads/Directors of:
- Site selection
- Energy management
- Sustainability/Corporate Social Responsibility
- Engineering/Power & Cooling
- Water use efficiency
- Renewable energy (DERs)
- Microgrids/energy storage
- Operational performance & efficiency
- Edge & data center
- Network & Interconnects
- Digital infrastructure Investment
- Design & Construction
- Artificial intelligence/Blockchain
Does your organisation offer network, energy, renewables, engineering, power/cooling, efficiency/sustainability or other services/solutions to the digital infrastructure industry that can positively impact efficiency and sustainability? If you wish to meet those responsible for operating digital infrastructures the Digital Infra Network is where you need to be and we want to hear from you, so please drop us a line and one of our Team will be delighted to assist.
Transformational change will not happen overnight, together the industry has an opportunity to positively impact how we move forward and build a more sustainable/efficient future for digital infrastructure.
This is our problem to solve, it cannot be left for the next person to fix, the first step is engaging in high-level discussion and begin planning for the challenges that lie ahead.
Digital Infrastructure Partners are committed to connecting high-level influencers and decision makers who design, build, own and operate all forms of digital infrastructure with service and solution providers who have the technology and know how to reduce our industry’s carbon footprint.
Have your say…..
Post your thoughts, vision, ideas and solutions to the Digital Infra Network below and share your insight.