From increasing wealth disparity and technological disruptions to demographic pressures and growing populism, to the climate crisis and declining confidence in the institutions that underpin society, now is an important time for leaders to come together and work towards a sustainable world. That is true for the investment community where sustainable investing has been growing fast, as investors look to align their portfolios with sustainability goals.
· Why the current economic, social and governance models have to change in the face of the energy transition and rising tide of digitisation
· The pressure on the corporate world to transition to a more sustainable model
· The benefits of embedding sustainability in portfolio management
· How the current revolution goes way beyond that single, albeit particularly important, issue of climate change
· The challenge of meeting the goals of the accelerated sustainable revolution
· Adapting a company’s DNA to match the political agenda, increasing investor focus, sustainability enablers and the cost of climate change
· The importance of engaging with companies on sustainability and corporate governance
· Why investors only want to invest in companies that pay sufficient attention to people, the environment and good governance.